• Let your relationship with the Quran take precedence over every thing else in your life.
• Sahabah رضي الله عنهم loved the Prophet ﷺ more than they loved themselves and even their families.
• Khayr is among the people of knowledge and circles of knowledge so find a circle around you that you can consistently go to for learning.
Doesn’t matter if it’s online or offline, has one or ten others. Find the believers and be in their company.
• We recite Quran only looking forward to improving our recitation combined with blessings and good deeds, whereas the Sahabah رضي الله عنهم would recite the same verses and were prepared to give away their lives for the sake of Allah.
Make a similar intention.
• If you find the recitation of the Quran difficult and heavy on your heart then get busy with repentance till Allah opens your heart to it.
Quran was revealed as a source of mercy and healing, it’ll heal your sadness, grief and ease your burdens.